In the Safera Airis stove guard a power control unit is connected to the power supply of the stove. The battery-operated sensor is easy and quick to install using a self-adhesive patch on a wall or underside of an extractor hood.
The stove guard automatically detects the location of the sensors and the stove type. It is immediately ready for use after installation thanks to its reliable and tested wireless connection.
The Safera Airis stove guard operates discreetly: only Safera stove guards are based on an intelligent four-sensor system, thanks to which Safera quickly stops any hazardous situations without interfering with everyday cooking. An alarm can be acknowledged by pushing a button.
You can choose the sensor colour from different colour options. In addition, you can also change the hue to match your kitchen’s colours. Also suitable for kitchen islands.
Safera Airis meets the requirements of the European stove guard standard EN 50615.
You can further improve the safety and comfort of your kitchen with accessories.
- The most effective way to prevent cooking fires. Safera Airis Stove Guard senses danger in advance. If necessary it sounds an alarm and cuts off the cooker power before the fire ignites. Airis meets the requirements of the European stove guard standard EN 50615 for cooking fire prevention.
- The smartest stove guard on the market. Safera is the only solution which can prevent a fire without interfering with everyday cooking. Safera uses advanced artificial intelligence to create a digital model of the cooking environment based on high precision cooking data. Thus, Safera is capable of understanding – and also predicting – what is happening on the cooker.
- The easiest and quickest installation. Battery-operated sensor unit with 3-5 years of battery life. Pre-paired 2-way wireless connection (2,4 GHz) between the sensor and the power control unit. Detects the cooker type and the sensor position automatically.
- Advanced self-diagnostics. Safera Airis monitors its working order automatically for fail-safe operation. The cooker auto-lock is activated if the sensor unit is removed from its position, the batteries have run out or the self-diagnostics are not passed.
- Easy to use. Fully automatic cooking safety, no activity is required from the user. An alarm can be acknowledged by pushing a button. Unique multi-colour LED lights indicate the status of the Stove Guard.
- Widely compatible. Compatible with most of the induction, ceramic and iron plate cookers for household use with both 1- and 3-phase cooker wiring. Adjustable alarm limit to various installation heights.
- Connected. Smart home or home automation system connection available for remote alarm etc.
- Customisable. Includes 10 colour options for sensor unit. You can further improve the safety and comfort of your kitchen with accessories: Safera Water Leakage Sensor, Remote Plus.