The stove is the number one cause for home fires.
Accident is caused by human error – not a failure of electronics
The kitchen cooktop is the leading cause for household fires. There is a very reasonable argument as to why stoves cause so many accidents. They are often left unsupervised while on, and forgotten to be turned off after cooking.
An unsupervised stove can set an object or food on fire, which can spread from the kitchen and throughout the entire apartment. Therefore, the accident is caused by human error and not a malfunction of the cooker. People who most commonly make these errors are busy students, people who suffer from memory illness, and the elderly.
Why students and elderly people?
Stove Guard eliminates the No. 1 cause of home fires.
The most effective way to prevent cooking-related fires is to install a Safera Stove Guard. Safera Stove Guard is a two-piece device that monitors stove temperature and cuts off the cooker power before a fire ignites. Safera recognizes when cooking is done safely, and gives an alarm or shuts down the power supply if the temperature rises dangerously high – especially if the user has left the stove unsupervised.
Practical and invisible
Safera Stove Guard is practically invisible and won’t interfere with everyday cooking because it recognizes human presence. Safera monitors stove temperature and power consumption, and also understands the consistencies (or lack of) in human behaviour in the kitchen.
If the stove temperature is rising dangerously high, it will first give an alarm signal, and will quickly signal the the power control unit to cut the power off. The power is off before anything can catch fire.
Stove Guard makes an intelligent stove
Stove Guard is great life insurance for a student or elderly person. The installation is very fast, and the product requires no other maintenance than switching the sensor unit’s batteries, which can last up to four years.
Safera Stove Guard is compatible with most common electric stoves. The device has been designed to look simple and stylish. it is easy to use, and can fit all homes.
An office property saves 130 MWh of energy annually by optimizing the ventilation of its lunch restaurants.
“It’s interesting that although we’ve had extensive energy consulting projects in the property before, this gap has not been noticed at all,”
When the outdoor temperature drops to zero and below, heating your home is probably the biggest cost in your electricity bill. You have probably heard